I don’t know about you, but sometimes it gets really hard to love yourself as much as you love others. That’s why I decided to write this blog. If this resonates with you, then stick around and read for some amazeballs tips!
1. Express Self-Love Outwardly
Take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror, smile, and genuinely tell yourself something nice about yourself.
You can say something like: “You’re awesome! I love you.”
With consistent action, this will trigger the brain to believe that you indeed ARE awesome and loved by self. Consistently do this until you finally start to believe it.
I promise you, you won’t regret it. I wrote an entire blog just on this point. Self-love blog.
2. Do Something JUST for You
The same way you do things for others, this time… do it for yourself. Do you find yourself randomly buying things for you loved ones? This time, go out to a place you’ve been dying to go to and shop something for yourself. A gift from you to you.
You can even package your gift and write yourself an awesome letter. Just make sure you don’t ruin your finances in the process. Ha-ha! 😅
3. Cheer Yourself In Tiny Victories
4. Love Yourself Enough to Let Go of People that Don't Add To Your Life
5. Enforce Your Boundaries without Shame
6. Embrace Everything that Makes You... YOU
7. Keep a Journal and Read Entries from Time to Time
8. Never Loose Sight of Your Self-Love Goal
It’s very easy to fall off track when trying to reach new goals. You may find yourself engaging in self-sabotaging habits. I wrote a blog on this topic, that would really support you if this is one of your struggles.